Monday, March 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jonathan!

One of the more memorable birthdays was when Jonathan turned two! He was an early riser so we often went for a bike ride while others were sleeping. Of course he rode in a toddler seat on the back of my bike. We came home and had a special birthday breakfast with Kirsten and Sam. The morning was a bit off schedule since it was a special day. When I finally got a chance to go have a shower, Sam had already gone to work. I left Kirsten and Jonathan watching Sesame Street and went to my bedroom to get cleaned up. I returned to the den a very short time later and discovered the fireplace glass door open and ashes strewn all over the den!!! That was my first glimpse into his "let's see what will happen if we...." attitude. - Mom

(Editor's note: This is a day late since I was out of town!) :)

No comments: