Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bats

Jonathan,
Do you remember the summer at the web when we chased a bat around the big lodge with tennis rackets??? I think we were sleeping upstairs with Nick and Tiff. I remember Martha being there. And Uncle Fred. I don't know who else. But a bat showed up. And we all freaked out. I remember running around the room. Screaming. And the bat just kept swooping up and down. Eventually somebody went out on the porch a grabbed a few tennis rackets. I am not sure who went up to the loft but we sort of spread out around the room all armed with tennis rackets to whack the bat. I don't remember who finally got him, but the poor guy didn't last long.
Well I have bats on my street. And I am thinking of investing in a tennis racket... a trip to the grocery store after dark is quite dangerous!
Love you
Kirsten

No comments: