Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Yo Bro! It's your birthday. I bet you don't feel any older!! Ha. Ha.

I decided to do 28 mitzvot (good deeds) today in celebration of you. It would kind of ruin it if I told you all of them but I will say that one of my favorites was the box full of chocolate chip cookies and other goodies that I sent to a friend on his army base. He is going to be so surprised!!

Anyway - here are a couple of gifts I picked out for you...

This guy was just too funny to pass up. I love the MC colors.


See didn't I tell you you would love it. :)

Ok, ok. So seeing as how I am a student and living on a budget, this is probably not the actual gift that I would have gotten you. Sorry. More like a quick phone call and a nice e-card. But you aren't here so I can pretend all I want!!

I went to dinner tonight at a fun new restaurant called Mama's Meatballs and More. And for your birthday dinner I had this...

It is not Mom's meatloaf, but it was still yummy.

I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Looks like a killer sandwich. Literally. I have heart problems because of sandwiches like those....mmm...oozing meat and cheese.....I'm going to make one right now.