Friday, June 8, 2007

Making Movies

Today I was waiting at the bus stop near Rabin Square. It is a large plaza type place with fountains and bushes and stuff. Anyway, all of sudden I see two guys walking towards each other. One guy is wearing a dark brown leather jacket and I am thinking - it is WAY too hot for that jacket. The other guy is wearing a suit and carrying a large silver briefcase. To make it even stranger the two guys meet in the middle of the square exchange the briefcase and walk away. Strange, right? I am looking around thinking did I just see a drug deal in the middle of the morning... Then I see a guy with a camera - and I realize they are filming a scene for a movie. The guys swap the briefcase like 50 times and the camera guy gets dozens of different shots. He occasionally confers with the guys and they walk faster or slower or whatever. It was pretty cool - and I thought this is what JD did...

No comments: