Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fanny Packs

Jonathan... so I may or may not have written about this before... but it is totally worth another mention... at your funeral, Jim told a great story about all the grief you gave him for wearing a fanny pack. It was quite funny and we all nodded and laughed knowingly. Every time I see someone wearing a fanny pack I think of you... and apparently I am not the only one. Emily Bracey Lewis sent a me a note a while back and then again this week telling me that she thinks of you and laughs every time she sees some poor guy wearing a fanny pack.

Well guess what! There is an all new fanny pack... guaranteed not to be as nerdy as the original fanny pack but I still don't think you would approve.

Here are a couple of pictures of a guy wearing one at a recent Israeli Independence Day Celebration...

From this angle, I'm thinking... ok... is he wearing a toolkit as a belt???


But then here... it is all clear. Nope... not a toolkit... Just the new and improved FANNY PACK!

What do you think? Want one for your next birthday?

Love you!
Kirsten

No comments: