Saturday, May 3, 2008

Are you laughing?

Jonathan...
I have two tv shows that I watch regularly now, The Office, which you would LOVE, and Grey's Anatomy, which you would not love.

In this week Grey's episode, one of the characters made a statement to another character that totally resonated with me.

"You know whenever anyone says something really funny and I laugh. I always look around to see if you think it is funny too. Even when you're not there. I still look around."

That is how I feel. Even now four years later. I go on some adventure like hiking in Petra or boating down the Nile or touring the Taj Mahal and 'skiing' on Mt. Hermon and I look around to share the moment with you. I watch a movie and I know you would love it, I hear a song and I know you would play it... loudly, I read an article in the newspaper and I know you would be interested in it... and I want to share it with you. My computer freaks out, the car starts overheating, I don't know which kind of lightbulb to buy... and I want to call you! :)

I miss you.

I love you.

No comments: