Thursday, January 10, 2008

Chicken Nuggets

Mark was eating McDonald's chicken nuggets for lunch today. It reminded me of the last time I ate chicken nuggets. You were there. It was 12 years ago - after swim team practice. We stopped at McDonald's on our way home. I don't remember what you had but I had chicken nuggets. When we got home, Steve was there to tell us that they were moving to Georgia. I think I cried for an hour. After he left, I got sick - throwing up sick. I didn't go to school the next day I was so sick. And on Wednesday I think I went in but only for an algebra test. I have a picture of us with Steve from that night. My eyes are so red. I am pretty sure the chicken nuggets aren't what made me so sick but I associate them with violent vomiting and I still can't eat them.

No comments: